Archive

czwartek, 28 kwietnia 2011

water works

Time to move on said someone, this time I`m experimenting with animated water.
Rocks were made/textured in less than 30 minutes, what I took most time were caustics, so to say invisible in this resolution (I scaled up clip from 360p to 720p to preserve subpixel detail, most of it). Water is made with animated noise based displacement. Water pattern requires few fixes but for a 100% still camera does not look bad to me.
As usual, I exagerated with optics distortion, dof, chromatic aberration and overall image destructive processes.



Tip of the Day:
Learn difference between different aa filters, some for instance, do sharpen image at comparable to 32bit precision (vs usual 8bit ps/ae sharpen)

Website of the Day:
www.procedural.com

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz