Archive

piątek, 8 kwietnia 2011

Fixes part III

Welcome back. I`m currently working on complex foreground, I`ve added many of features I mentioned but even now I`m nowhere near finish line of this groundbraking scene. Well, to tell the truth, in past days I`ve been fine tuning every single aspect of the scene, starting with dynamics, new camera animation, new animated light setup and many subtle changes.

I`ve found ways of achieving some of the effects I desired at a reasonable price. Well, rendertime doubled and now it`s about 15 minutes per frame, but it`s still like ok considering I`m not making dof/motionblur in post.

Tip of the day:
Sometime to achieve superior quality what You need is a few day brake.

Website of the day:
http://pawlack.blogspot.com/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz